100 Days of Happy: 7
My partner made dinner for us last night and I know this might seem rather ordinary. I mean, we take turns cooking regularly.
There is something truly sweet though about cooking for someone you love. Passion becomes infused into the flavour, well wishes, kind commands & positive intention can be as pungent of an aroma as the sizzling shallots.
Published by LBH Collective & m!Media
www.lovebeinghere.com @M_Media_ (Twitter) View all posts by LBH Collective & m!Media
m!Media & LoveBeingHere
We work here too.
What happening on the site?
- Man in the Arena VS Invictus, my thoughts.
- Music Monday: Aron Chupa, I'm an Albatraoz.
- Feature Video: 'Put Em Up' by Priory + Interview with Brandon Rush & Kyle Sears
- The Art of Disappointment
- Resiliency: She was unstoppable and she took anything she wanted with a smile.