Music Monday: Kongos
Come with me now: Kongos
I’ve been digging this song for the last few days.
I love music, my playlist cycles FREQUENTLY.
I call it my Life Soundtrack. I like to keep it in the order that I download it because when I reflect through the years, I have this amazing (sometimes not) list of songs that correspond to my life events. I love that.
Come with me now: Kongos has a bit of edge.. although I admit I am not overly impressed with the lyrics. I like songs that speak to me, this one doesn’t really however I still choose it as there is a catchy rhythm that makes me want to run! (and sometimes that’s important too)
Happy Music Monday!
Published by LBH Collective & m!Media
www.lovebeinghere.com @M_Media_ (Twitter) View all posts by LBH Collective & m!Media
m!Media & LoveBeingHere
We work here too.
What happening on the site?
- Man in the Arena VS Invictus, my thoughts.
- Music Monday: Aron Chupa, I'm an Albatraoz.
- Feature Video: 'Put Em Up' by Priory + Interview with Brandon Rush & Kyle Sears
- The Art of Disappointment
- Resiliency: She was unstoppable and she took anything she wanted with a smile.