Sunfest Country Music Festival | July 30 to August 2, 2015 | Cowichan Valley B.C.
Where The Country Stars Come To Play
The original vision of Sunfest was to bring headline acts to the Cowichan Valley and provide opportunities for local artists to share the spotlight. Starting out as a one day rock concert at Providence Farm almost 15 years ago, Sunfest now embraces Country Music as the roots that have helped grow the one day concert into the ultimate music festival experience. Our gracious hosts at the Cowichan Exhibition provide the ideal concert bowl where local and international artists grace the Sunfest stage surrounded by the stunning backdrop of scenic Mount Prevost.
Several years later, Sunfest now welcomes world class entertainment each and every year, and continues to find ways to showcase local artists, donate partial proceeds to local organizations, and maximize the economic benefit and exposure for the Cowichan Valley and Vancouver Island.
On August long weekend Sunfest attracts thousands of Country music fans from all over the island, the province and now boasts an international fan base. Sunfest is more than just a concert, it’s a vacation destination. Thousands of people will be attending the biggest Sunfest yet during the hottest weekend of the Summer!
We look forwarded to having you join us at Sunfest this summer!
Cowichan Valley B.C.: British Columbia’s premiere country music festival proudly announces their full lineup for summer 2015. The fifteenth annual Sunfest Country Music Festival, features world class country talent and up-and-coming local artists, and expands to four nights on the Main Stage, July 30 to August 2, 2015, in Cowichan Valley B.C.
Tickets are on sale now at www.sunfestconcerts.com.
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Campsites will be assigned to you upon arrival to the grounds in a “First Come, First Serve” manner. Every effort will be made to place you in your Preferred Campground, however, necessary changes may occur due to field conditions, impending weather and size of camping unit.
Group Camp / Multiple Sites: Please make your own arrangements for group camping in advance. Meet off-site and arrive together. One (1) Steering Wheel per site. Everything must fit within your campsite. Maximum of 8 people per site.
YOU MUST HAVE A FULL EVENT PASS TO ENTER THE CAMPGROUNDS. THIS INCLUDES RESERVED SEATING, FULL EVENT GENERAL ADMISSION, STAGE PIT & PARTY ZONE TICKETS.
Campers can purchase early camp entry. The pass allows you to check into the campsites on Wednesday, July 30th, from 5PM – 9PM. One pass per site!
- This is where you will find food vendors, merchandise vendors, Sunfest Saloon side stage, Sunfest 2015 Main Stage, daily activities, information booth, First Aid tent, and lost and found.
- No outside beverages of any kind are permitted on the Sunfest show site.
- No glass containers.
- A small, personal sized cooler with “food only” is allowed on site but is subject to inspection at the show gate entrance. There are food vendors on site.
- All wristbands, bags, back packs, purses, lawn chairs etc. are subject to a security search before coming onto the show site.
- No VIDEO cameras permitted.
- No umbrellas or chairs with canopies/foot rests. Please see “Accepted Chairs” and “Not Accepted Chairs”.
- You must have proper wristband to enter the Reserved Seating Area, Stage Pit, and Pepsi Party Zone. Any attempt to “break in” will result in loss of wristband and removal from the grounds.
- New Sunfest Saloon Stage area equipped with tables, chairs and tented area. Live music and dancing all weekend long (except Sunday), beginning at 2pm. Post Main Stage entertainment until 12:30 am.