I thought this might be useful to our readers, as festivals season winds up, bring on the snow!
Here is too wellness!
This is a great blog, check it out.
Wether or not you are suffering from a sinus cold or a getaway in Las Vegas, the congestion can be terribly unpleasant. Back at home this drink is part of our daily routine and we promise you it will have you feeling relief. Apple cider in its raw form has a significant amount of enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. It also acts as a post-toxin rinse, a viable preventative for colds and bacteria, and boosts immunity by rinsing the digestive tract and other bacteria-ridden areas as it moves through the body.
- 2 glasses of water (15-30 oz.)
- 4 Tbsp. Bragg – Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional) 4 Tbsp. maple syrup
Makes: 4-8 cups
- Dissolve cinnamon, cayenne, honey, and lemon in alkaline water (stir well).
- Add apple cider vinegar to mixture. Consume right away store in airtight jar for a detox beverage ready…
View original post 35 more words